top of page



Typical Homeowners and Commercial Property policies do not cover flood damage - you need a separate policy for flood damage.


Purchasing flood insurance will help protect the things you value. We offer two types of coverage – building coverage and contents coverage – to protect your home and belongings.


Flood Policy Building coverage protects your:

  • Electrical and plumbing systems

  • Furnaces and water heaters

  • Refrigerators, cooking stoves, and built-in appliances like dishwashers

  • Permanently installed carpeting

  • Permanently installed cabinets, paneling, and bookcases

  • Window blinds

  • Foundation walls, anchorage systems, and staircases.

  • Detached garages

  • Fuel tanks, well water tanks and pumps, and solar energy equipment

Flood Policy Contents coverage protect your:

  • Personal belongings such as clothing, furniture, and electronic equipment

  • Curtains

  • Washer and dryer

  • Portable and window air conditioners

  • Microwave oven

  • Carpets not included in building coverage (e.g., carpet installed over wood floors)

  • Valuable items such as original artwork and furs (up to $2,500)

bottom of page